Shraga Simmons is a journalist, filmmaker, marketer and spiritual mentor
with 25 years in Jewish education and pro-Israel activism.
- Co-founder of Aish.com, the Jewish educational website with 500,000 unique email subscribers
- Co-author of "48 Ways to Wisdom," and multiple volumes of spirituality essays (ArtScroll)
- Writer and producer of award-winning viral films
- Founder and Director of online Torah academy JewishPathways.com
- Author of: LifeWisdom Series; Discovery Seminar sourcebook; courses on Brachot, Middot, Jewish History; and hundreds of essays on spirituality, translated into 10 languages.
- Print magazine profiles of leading Torah personalities [e.g. here, here, here].
- Marketing and branding consultant for Jewish non-profits Yad Eliezer, Aish Israel, NextDor, Heritage House, Zion Orphanage, et al.
- Interviews with leading Jewish personalities [e.g. here, here, here, here], and ghostwriting teshuva stories [e.g. here, here, here, here].